KL Wellness City’s vision is to foster a community of wellness living, nurturing and enriching a quality life beyond the boundaries of medical care.
The hub’s concept for retirement resort homes is built on this foundation – across 26.49 acres of land, it will develop a fully integrated and self-sustaining ecosystem providing Independent Living Units (ILU) in multi-generation homes.
Key features of KLWC’s Retirement Resort:
- Location and convenience
- Near one of the largest shopping malls in Malaysia – Pavilion Bukit Jalil.
- Near two established golf courses – Kinrara Golf Course and Bukit Jalil Golf Club.
- Within the International Zone of the KL City Plan 2020 / Kuala Lumpur Structure Plan 2020.
- Medical and Healthcare Services
- 24 – hours nursing concierge services.
- Walking / Wheelchair access to one of South East Asia’s leading hospitals.
- Nursing & doctor house-calls from the large pool of nursing & medical staff from the adjacent hospital.
- Wellness & Rejuvenation Services
- wide range of wellness, fitness and rejuvenation services, products and facilities within walking / wheelchair distance.
- Lifestyle Services
- concierge services, including arrangement of daily needs and groceries, facilities and amenities, transportation, household cleaning, laundry.
- Activities within the condo tower, around the 26.49 acres wellness city & beyond.
- Amenities and features
- The Central Park (complete with jogging, walking, and cycling paths) and indoor fitness centres within the healthcare mall are located nearby.
- All facilities within KLWC are fully accessible by wheelchair.
- Service apartment and retirement home areas are built for multiple generations, where living is designed to balance privacy and community.