Dato’ Sri Dr. Vincent Tiew Soon Thung (‘Dato’ Sri Vincent’), aged 44, holds a Doctorate in business administration from Victoria University (Switzerland), and an MBA from the University of Newcastle (Australia).
He is an active speaker on several platforms for property shows and conferences – both in Malaysia and abroad – and he regularly writes for various media. He also produces and hosts a property talk show on BernamaNewsChannel in Malaysia.
Dato’ Sri Vincent has previously served as the managing director of Andaman Property Group of Companies, which specialize in property development and property management. During this time, he successfully spearheaded development projects amounting over RM 2 billion in value.
In recent years, Dato’ Sri Vincent has been actively involved as a council member or EXCO member of the following associations:
- Malaysian Business Angel Network Association
- Malaysian Advertisers Associations
- Malaysian Highrise and Shopping Mall Association
- Branding Association Malaysia
- Real Estate Housing Developer Association Selangor
He has also won numerous awards, notably the Ten Outstanding Young Malaysian (TOYM) Awards 2016 under the Business, Economic and/or Entrepreneurial Accomplishment Category by Junior Chamber International Malaysia. Others include:
- Emerging Developer of The Year by Noble Excellent Awards 2016
- Entrepreneur Par Excellence of The Year by McMillan Woods Global Awards 2016
- Outstanding Young Developer of the Year for Prestigious Developer Awards by Property Insight 2016
- Movers & Shakers Award by The Asia HRD Awards 2016
- ASEAN CEO of the Year for Property Development by ASEAN Outstanding Business Award 2016
- Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards Malaysia by Property Development Industry 2016
With his in-depth involvement across diverse associations and industries, Dato’ Sri Vincent’s contribution of knowledge and expertise in property and entrepreneurship is invaluable.